Wednesday, December 14, 2011

October 2011 Playlist


New Zealand's The Naked and Famous














You can stream the playlist here. Don't forget to check out our Podcast and Re-stream sections too!

1 / Gotye / Somebody that I Used to Know
2 / [IR] Little Green Cars / My Love Took Me Down to the River
3 / [IR] Candice Gordon / I See a Demon
4 / Bombay Bicycle Club / How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep
5 / Motopony / King of Diamonds
6 / [IR] This Club / I Won't Worry
7 / Nightbox / Pyramid
8 / [IR] ASIWYFA / 7 Billion People All Alive at Once
9 / Tom Waits / Bad as Me
10 / No Diavolo / Holy Night
11 / Sepalot / Rainbows
12 / The Naked and Famous / The Sun
13 / The Rapture / Children
14 / Monarchy / Maybe I'm Crazy
15 / [IR] Nouveaunoise / Believe
16 / Modeselektor / Berlin
17 / Siriusmo / High Together
18 / TEETH / Flowers
19 / [IR] Tenaka / Open Out

No comments:

Twitter / FlirtFM